Friday, July 20, 2007

Tonight, Saturday and next week







Set up at 5:30 at Ocean View West Park tonight to play from 6-8PM. I will unload my van first, and then go back for the bus.


Saturday Bethel Tabernacle( we played there back in the spring)set up at 6:15 for 7-9 show


Tuesday 24th-Village of Fenwick 7-9PM


Wednesday 25th - Chamber of Commerce Deck Party in Fenwick 5-7PM. Leaving my house at 4PM, 4:15 set up
Thursday 26th-Sea Colony Bonfire 7-9PM Georgetown Building leaving my house at 6


Saturday the 28th-Williamsville wedding 2-5PM. This will be a lot of fun. Leaving my house at 12:15


Tuesday the 31st-village of Fenwick


August 2nd is a trip to St. Michael's, MD.for a 7-9 Performance for Intervet. I need to know who's going please to decide on van's or bus.


The 3rd is tentative in Fenwick but could be very big-anniversary party.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, Zach will be out of town on the 28th so he will be unable to attend the wedding in Williamsville. K

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard I will be there tuesday but not wednesday then thursday I will be there everything except for wednesday I will be able to attend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home