Tuesday, June 19, 2007

7:30AM departure for Graduation and the weekend

There is a morning Graduation ceremony in Milton this Friday 6/22 leaving my house at 7:30AM to play 8:45-10:00 or so. If people from that way attend , less people from the south would have to. We'll be back at my house hopefully by 12 noon. Nassau Vineyards in Lewes is a 2:30PM set up time for a 3-7 show, and so I'll be heading out again at 2PM if you want to stay at my house until then. We'll be doing several sets if you have to arrive late or leave early. Food provided somehow.

ONE MORE THING- anyone local who would be willing to play a set at Miss Grises house Friday night(8:30-10:00PM), should let me know immediately. thanks

Saturday we are playing at the home of the Hearns near the ferry in Lewes leaving my house at 3:45PM to play from about 5 to 8PM.

Next week is very busy; every day except Monday and mostly afternoons. Details coming

11 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it polo and khakis on friday.matthew mcconnell

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I'll be there on friday mr. Syphard, just do you need me for the milton one, I don't mind going just wondering.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard do we go to both of the performances on Friday I know that you said that you were not sure about Wheather or not you would be coming back from Milton and then going to the vineyards but I know I owe you because I have not been able to come but If you do come back from Milton I would most likely just meet you at your house around 1:30,1:45, Thanks alot

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard
I'm extremely sorry for missing the performances. I'm sorry i didn't let you know ahead of time. I have base ball tournaments from now until the 13th of july. If a performance sets on a date i'm avalible i will make my best effort to make it. Summer is a hard abd busy time for me. Thanks I hope you understand.

@ndrew

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are the directions for the morning preformance in milton.I will be in the area so.signed matthew mcconnell sorry about asking so late

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i can do do miss grises house thing

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caould play at mrs.grises house that night

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can play at miss grises.matthew mcconnell

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have soccer camp all next week from 8:30 to 12:30 I will try to make most performances as usual ..when you post the info I will let you know which ones I can make....
thanks

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. syphard, I can make the Hearns today, sorry about yesterday! I am on vacation from 7/7-7/14. We also have company the following weekend from thurs. thru sunday nite. I will let you know which performances I can make. Ben

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam going to the hearns.matthew mcconnell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home