Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Marvel Museum Gtown Chamber Summer Festival Tomorrow

We will be playing tomorrow night Wednesday May 23rd at the Marvel Carridge Museum from 6-9Pm. This is a fairly large event. We will load the bus at SDSA at 3 and leave at 3:30. We will stop at McDonald's and get over to Georgetown around 4:30. You can meet us at school or meet us there by 6. Even if you can't stay the whole time, it will be a good time. FYI: this is not last minute;this performance was posted April 15th under the title " Plan Ahead"

Saturday we will play in Ocean City at Heron Harbor like we have done the last two years from 4-6PM. Leaving my house at 2:45 to set up at 3:30. There is a pool to use and a pig roast.

11 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard
I do not think i can come on wendsay i would if i could, but our baseball team only hsas 10 players and if im not there its 9 i have practice tonight later, so as of right now i most likely am not going to be able to come , but if you realy need me i think i can get out of it just give me a call if you dont mind telling me if you need me or not thanks alot.

~Alex
1-302-745-8376

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can go to the performance tomorrow but i cant go on saturday because ill be at UD for my sisters graduation.

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget what i said about me not being able to come, my team just folded up so ill be there tomarrow at sdsa

~alex

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I can go to the performance tomorrow, if I leave another comment later saying I can't, then I can't. I can't come Saturday though cause I've already made obligations to be somewhere a month ago and my parents will be away so I'm in my aunt's care.

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Mr. Syphard, Marissa cant make the performance tonight. Im sorry. But she will be able to make it on saturday.


Thanks,
--Barbara

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
I can make the show and the CD Recording. Thanks,
Ben

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the 30th a friday?

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can make the Performance and i think the CD
~Joey Keller

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't come.

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can make the preformance i belive i told you bu just so you know

@ndrew

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant go to the saturday performance because i have soccer game, also im sorry i havent been to a bunch of performances ive had soccer and plans that got in the way and i havent checked the blog in a while, ill make sure i make some more perfomances.
*Smith =B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home