Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Saturday and Sunday May 12th and 13th

The Spring Arts Festival is this Saturday from 10-2. I will be doing a variety of things including juggling and loading the bus, but not playing. If I leave at 2, I will stop at my house but leave at 3 to head for the Dover Sheridan. I can stop on route 1 in Rehoboth or Lewes if someone needs a ride. Dinner will be served after we set up as we will not be playing until 6:15, and they want us set up by 5.
Sunday, Mother's Day is a practice from 2-5 since the drums will be at my house.Those unable to go should contact me immediately.
May 19th is a very busy day and I need all the help I can get:
8AM for at SDSA for Math 24 and loading, Milford high school at 11:00AM, Bethany Christian grounds from 2-4, and a wedding by my house at 5-6PM. Please communicate.
For now a Sunday practice is on for Memorial Day weekend the 27th, the Ohio band at Seacrets the 28th, SDSA the 29th, and our recording the 30th.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard,

Since I have to work on Sunday until 2 so it doesn't look like i will be at practice. I will try to get a ride after I work. i will contact you for a place to meet on your way to the wedding.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard I will be able to go to all the performances on sunday the 19th

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can go to the performance. Its just that after my father got his surjury, he is not suppose to move. For i need a ride to your house at 3 o'clock. Thats another reason i can not attend to renaissance fair. Hopefully c you 3 0'clock
Thank you

-Jung-

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. syphard. i CANNOT make it to todays performance, saturday the 12th. i have a carwash for soccer and then i am going to my dads. but sunday i think i miight be able to make it to practice. i hope this performance can go well tonight. thanks and if you have any problem you can call me or my mom.

thanksss
-Marissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home