Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bay Center Monday Night-3/26

We will set up at the Rusty Rudder's Baycenter upstairs by Crabber's Cove at 5PM for Hospice.
You should not stay after school unless you need a ride from Selbyville, Millsboro, or some place farther from Dewey or OceanView. I'll leave school at 3:30 for my house and then on to Dewey at 4:45 from Ocean View. We play from 5:30-6:30, packed and gone by 7 and back to my house
at 7:20PM.
Show on Thursday during school- I'll let those know who I want to go Monday.
Saturday show in Ocean city leaving my house at 10:15 to set up at the Clarion at 11:15

5 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can go Monday as can drew stewart and if you need me thursday I'm available.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told my choral teacher that I can't come on Saturday because of the performance. So I'll be there.. just let me know what time you think it might end and what to wear.
Thanks

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I have a lacrosse game in lewes at 1 o'clock so I wont be at the clarion.
I know you said you'll be struggling on saturday, but I've had a comittment to lacrosse.
Once again I am sorry and I will come to every thing I can and try my hardest to do so. In the meantime I will teach as much as I can to people who will come to performances when I can't go.

I hope you understand

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.SYPHARD I CAN GO ON THURSDAY AND ON SATURDAY SO JUST TELL ME

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant go to any during or right after school performances because of soccer. i can go saturday though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home