Saturday, February 24, 2007

Upcoming Performances,more Trinidad






Practice after school-SDSA 3-5PM Tuesday and Wednesday 27th and 28th

March 24th, Saturday-Dover Downes evening

26th, Monday-Rusty Rudder 5:30-6:30

29th, Thursday-Longneck Elem. school day

31st, Saturday-The Clairion, O.C., MD. 11:00AM

April 3rd, Tuesday-Willards Elem. school day

7th, Saturday- Henlopen State Park 11:30-1:30

21st, Saturday-Pocomoke Art Festival late morning
28th, Saturday-Bay Center Dewey Beach 10:30AM set up to 1:00PM

29th, Sunday-Autism Run, 8:00AM Lewes

May 2nd, Wednesday- Wesley College, Dover school day

19th, Saturday- Math 24 SDSA morning, Milford late morning

19th, Saturday-High Pt. Farm, Cedarneck Wedding 5-6PM

23th, Wednesday- Marvel Museum, Georgetown 6-9PM

June 2nd, Saturday- Pulte Homes 1-4PM

8th, Friday- Bethany Bandstand 7:30PM

26th, Tuesday-Sea Colony Edgewater building 4-7PM



4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Syphard,
I know I haven't been at Plenty Problems in a while, but that's because I've been really busy. I have a play that opens up in 2 weeks so I won't be able to make many practices between then, but I might be able to make the Dover Downs performance, if I'm wanted. Let me know when you can and I can't wait to come back!

-Courtney

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. syphard,
Let me know if you need me for any of these. I should be able to make a fair amount of them.
Andrew

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. syphard,
Let me know if you need me for any of these. I should be able to make a fair amount of them.
Andrew

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello John,

I am the bride of the May 19th wedding at High Point Farm, where you guys will be playing from 5 - 6 pm. Just wanted to ask you if you could please send me a written confirmation plus charge for performance to my email account: gundula_urick@yahoo.com.

I'd like to have something like a contract, only for peace of mind's sake. Nothing formal, just a statement that you guys will be playing and how much it is.

Thanks so much!!

Gundi

PS: We told a lot of our guests that Plenty Problems will be playing, and everybody is really looking forward to your performance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home