Friday, February 09, 2007

Trinidad-last minute stuff

Be at my house at 6AM if you're leaving your car, otherwise the liquor store.
I hope you have your passport, a copy for me, and parent notarized permission if you are going alone(and a copy for me). Hardees at 113 and 404 at 7:15 if meeting in Georgetown.
I have a few hundred T.T dollars for the band for when we first get there; a bank offers better rates than the airport, so don't get too much exchanged there.
If asked, we are staying at a friend's house not a guest house- Olive Nicome. She has 6 rental cell phones, and 7 cases of chilled beverages waiting for us as well as dinner when we arrive.
She has internet if you need to check messages, but it is slow.
Your family can call the house phone number.
I have short sleeve STS Stroll shirts to give you when we leave.
I have any social studies work you will need.
.... call if you have any other questions.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean 6:35 at hardees right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home