Sunday, April 15, 2007

Update of Performances-Plan Ahead

All of our pans are being tuned this Saturday afternoon. Our second CD will be recorded at SDSA Wednesday,May 30th from 3:30-7PM. A steel band from Ohio will be playing at SDSA Tuesday the 29th afternoon at 1:00PM

Thursday April 26th we'll play at the Crabber's Cove, Ruddertown Dewey from 4:45-6:15 leaving SDSA at 3 and stopping for food. Hawaiians not polos( this is the Hospice dinner that I thought was March 26th)
Polos and Khakis unless otherwise noted.
Saturday April 28th- Rusty Rudder Bay Center. Leaving my house at 11:30AM to set up at noon, and play from 12:30-2:00PM
Sunday April 29th Autism run at the Lewes Ferry entrance leaving my house at 7:00AM to play from 8-10AM
Wednesday May 2nd Wesley College. Cancelled
Saturday May 12th Dover Sheridan leaving my house at 4:30PM and stopping in Rehoboth/Lewes to play at 6:3oPM
Saturday May19th 11:30AM show at Milford High School leaving from SDSA Math 24 stopping in Georgetown. Evening wedding 5-6PM by James Farm Ocean View. We may split the band to play on the church grounds from 2 or 3 to 4PM in Bethany Beach for an Autism event.
May 23rd Marvel Museum, Georgetown 6-9PM. details coming.

8 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John. I know Dillon called this morning to let you know he will be at all of the performances listed. Question....will he be excused from school for the school day gigs? ie...note from you etc..

give us a call when you can
thanks
Candace

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard I wil not be able to attend the preformance on the 21 because I'm going to Philadelphia for the weekend.I will hopefully be able to go to these preformance coming up.
Joey powers

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard I will not be able to attend the performance on the 21st because I'm going to flea market to help my mom (Saturdays are little bit hard for me to attend because of my parents unless its afternoon such after 6pm) and the 26th because of my swim practice. Hopefully Merissa will be available. I'll try to come to other performances.
Jung

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be able to come to any shows this weekend or next weekend. I'm in a play that performs those weekends. They're the last plays of the year though.

Sorry,
Courtney.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.syphard i will for sure be able to make the preformance on thursday i just checked with my parents.

joey Powers

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im really sorry i havent been telling you if i could go to performances lately. im mostly at my moms now and we dont have internet there, and when i do know about the performances i usually forget. i can come to the saturday show if you would like me and i can go to the performance on sunday. sorry again.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard,
i am sorry i havent been callin youu to tell youu if i can come or cannot come to any of the performances. i have been busy with soccer games after school and practice and then homework. and just liike molly said when i know about the performances i usually forget too kuz i have soccer. and h.w. and other stuff. i hope youu are not mad. i will not be able to make it saturday the 28th either kuz of soccer also. but sunday i will deff. be there. my mom will call youu tonight to let youu know whats up. ok and again i hope your not mad. i am reallllly sorry.


Marissa

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Sypherd, I am eligible to go to both performence this weekend. I'll be there but i might need to be picked up and dropped off both days. Thx.

Jung.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home