Thursday, May 17, 2007

Practice tomorrow after school 3-5PM and Saturday

We will have practice on Friday the 18th, tomorrow from 3-5PM maybe instead of Sunday.
The first show is really at Milford high school football field to play at 11:30. Math 24 is at 8:30AM and we will set up tomorrow and play until 10:00 Saturday. People who need a ride to Milford can be at math 24 to play; otherwise you can just be at Milford H.S. at 11. The Autism show is right in the center of Bethany from around 2 t0 4PM. You can meet us there if you are not going to Milford. THe wedding reception is by James farm in Cederneck from 5-6PM so it is a packed day. We'll be back at my house by 7PM

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Syphard. i can make it to all 4 performances tomorrow. ok see youu tomorrow.

--Molly

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't attend this past weekend, I didn't even think to check the website, so it's my fault.

But I heard we have a performance at Seacrets on Monday and if I'm needed, I can come.

Just let me know, please and thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home