Thursday, May 31, 2007

Friday night,Saturday June 2nd and next week

Friday Night we are playing before the dance performance from 6:15 to 7:00. All are welcome
Saturday we are strained due to the 8th grade formal, so we need help at Pulte Homes in Ocean View from 1-4 and right on to Sea Colony from 6-7PM; tenors especially.
There is an early show in Wilmington Saturday, but I think I'm covered. We are taking two vans; one for drums and one for players;no bus. I need a band to get started for Pulte Homes since I won't be back from Wilmington until 2PM probably. Early Saturday morning, I'll leave drums there in Ocean View.
Wednesday we will be playing in Milton from 7-9PM. I'll probably leave from my house, not school at 5:30
Friday we play at the Bethany Bandstand at 7:30. Set up at 6:30
Saturday June 9th we have a wedding in Ocean City at the convention center from 6:30 to 9:30PM.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i can not attend the performances this weekend. sorry for the short notice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home