Monday, July 16, 2007

This week

Don't forget we're at Village of Fenwick every Tuesday 7-9PM. I leave at 6:15.

Wednesday is full as far people that can go. I will stop at SDSA going and coming back. Leaving my house at 9AM and leaving SDSA at 9:30.We play from 12-4. It's 1hr 15min to Crisfield, so we'll try to getback to SDSA around 5 and my house 5:30PM

Friday and Saturday shows are local:
Friday-Ocean View Park 6-8PM;5:30 set up
Saturday-Bethel Tabernacle in Frankford 7-8PM 6:30 set up

August 2nd, 17th, and 25th are important first time events for us. Please check your calendars now.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy mr. syphard. ummm i can make it friday and saturday. so ill see you fridayy

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be coming to the performances this weekend.

Sorry,
Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home