Sunday, July 08, 2007






We have just two performances this week; Sea Colony Edgewater House Tuesday 4-7PM, and Seaford River Fest Friday night 5-8PM.

Wednesday July 18th 11-4 in Crisfield,MD. is a huge event, and I need to know now whowants to go. It is a seafood bake and I have to reserve tickets.

Although all performances are important, please find out ASAP as to your availability of the following 1st time events in August( Big Crowds):

Hickman's in Ocean View- Friday August 17th 5-8PM

Hispanic Festival Sunday August 19th in Millsboro 1:30-2:30

Delaware Democratic Meeting Saturday August 25th afternoon Cape Henlopen

7 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.Syphard if you need me for the seafood bake I can go

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. syphard I can not go to the seafood bake me and mom have to babysit on the 18th and the 21st for my sister

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I haven't been letting you know if I can come. There have been some issues in getting a ride since my parents can't bring me to most of them. I'm trying my best to come and i'll try to let you know.

Ryan

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be at seaford this friday, I have a lacrosse tournament all weekend starting friday.

Ryan

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am apperently am capable of going to sea coloney this tuesday, i cant go to the seaford, can go to the Wednesday July 18th, and when is the ASAP? yea.. those i can go to. so far, and i might need rides for most of them, i'll try to tlk to Aaron. If there's any obstacles, i'll notify u as soon as i can.

-jung.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is kyle. sorry but i can not go to fridays performance. its my sisters b-day



Kyle

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy mr.syphard. i cant make it wednesday july 18 kuz i have soccer camp from 9-12:30 and then its my dayd bday so were having a party for him. im really sorry. and also any sunday and tuesday night performances i cannot make kuz i have soccer practice from 6-8. but if practices change then i will come. sorry.

thanks

Marissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home