Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today and Next Week-corrections as of 6/25

The show today is past the Lewes ferry; Cape shores second entrance;leaving my house at 3:45 to set up 4:30. Play time is 5-8PM.

Tuesday June 26th- Edgewater house Sea Colony 4-7PM. This is one of 3 live DVD recorded cooking shows. Set up at 3:00
Wednesday June 27th-Millsboro Senior Center 12:45.Leaving my house at 11:45AM
Thursday June 28th- Deltech Student Service Building 11:30-1:30. Leaving my house at 10:15AM
Friday June 29th- Pulte Homes Crossing in Lewes right off N. Rt. one. 1-4PM.Leaving my house at 11:45
Saturday June 30th Bear Trap Pavillion Pool 11:30AM-2:30PM. set up at 11:00AM
Sunday July 1st Bear Trap Parade is on.Set up 8AMfor parade at 9AM
Wednesday July 4th Bethany Beach Parade set up 10:30 town center or close by
Thursday July 5th 7-9PM Sea Colony Georgetown Building.Set up 6:15 ( not Tuesday)
Saturday July 7th- Toll Brothers 12-3,Berlin leaving my house at 10:30,stopping at SDSA at 10:55AM

6 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can come to some next week.I might be at them all next week.I will be at camp july 2-6 overnight.the same theweek after to.I can make the weekends.just leting you know.matthew mcconnell

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard,
I cant make Wed., Thurs.and Sat. performances I can do Tues.I can do Fri. but I wont be there until about 1:30 my mom will drop me off at Pulte. so all the performances after that i can make.
thanks

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is 12:00 the correct departure time on Thurs 28th?

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.syphard I can make it all week except Friday also I'am going to a camp on monday the 9th untilthe12th dillon baker will also be attending in ocean city I will try my best to make it to whatever I can at night because it is only a day camp.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger B-Jamin said...

I can make friday at Pulte and Maybe Sat. Thanks Ben

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not be able to attend the show today. I know you have Joey and Ben so between the two of them they should be able to play all the sets. I will be attending all other shows unless I let you know.


Zach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home