Friday, June 29, 2007

July 4th Weekend/Week

Here's an update and review of the next week:
Saturday June 30th-Bear Trap Pool 11:30-2:30; set up at 11
Sunday July 1st-Bear trap Parade 8:00AM set up- most active players fromthe past week
get 1st pick on float
Tuesday July 3rd- Village of Fenwick leaving my house at 6:10 for 6:30 set up.7-9PM. This will happen on the 17th, 24th, 31st, August 14th and 21st-same times and place
Wednesday July 4th- leaving my house at 10AM for Bethany center to set up 84 Lumber truck- where exactly, I don't know. Parade starts at noon. Hawaiians
Thursday July 5th- Sea Colony 7-9PM Georgetown Building beach bonfire;leaving my house at 6:10
Saturday July 7th- Berlin, MD. Toll Brothers 12-3 leaving my house at 10:30, and stopping at SDSA at 10:55AM
Tuesday July 10th- Sea Colony Edgewater House 4-7PM
Friday July 13th- Seaford River Fest 5PM leaving my house at 3:15
July 17th-V of F
Friday July 20th- Ocean View 6-8PM.5:30 set up
Saturday July 21th- Bethel Tabernacle in Frankford leaving my house at 6PM
July 24th- V of F
Wednesday July 25th- Bethany/Fenwick Chamber deck party 5-7PM leaving at 4PM
Saturday July 28th - Williamsville wedding 2PM leaving my house at 12:30
July 31st- V of F

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, We have company in town and it's going to be difficult for me to be there tomorrow morning. If you are in a jamb, you can call my mom at 381-2260 and she will do her best to get me there.

Thanks, Ben

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the late notice but I will not be coming to the village of Fenwick tomorrow for the Spanish Exchange student is coming tomorrow night. Again I'm sorry about the late notice we just found out at a meeting tonight. I will let you know about the parade as soon as I know

Ryan

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am aligeble to attend to villige of Fenwick on July the third. I may meet you at your house.



-Jung

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home