Tuesday, November 07, 2006

PRACTICE-THANKS FOR THE GREAT TURN OUT

The band has a good base of Christmas songs now. Thanks to the hard work of all who showed and Apple's quick arranging.The band sounds good and getting bigger.
WEDNESDAY- Tom and Donna Clark will be with us again.Practice tomorrow will continue after school until 5:00. We'll try to get some food and leave the school at 5:30.Set up at North Georgetown Elem. is 6:00PM, play at 6:30PM and leave by 7:30. I was hoping not to go to Selbyville, and be back to my house at 8:15PM.

RETURN DAY- CORRECTION. I will be at SDSA until 11:00AM , so if you need a ride, you'll have to meet me there. Set up at the Georgetown Circle is as soon as I can get there close to 11:30AM, so we can play at 12:00 to 1:00PM- at the latest. We then have to get the drums over to the Gtown train station to play at 3:00.We'll be done around four, and back at my house at 5:30PM. Polos and Khakis for all performances. No performances this weekend or next week until Saturday the 18th in Frankford at 7:30PM.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard,
Would it be possible to get a ride with you on the bus from the first return day at the circle to the second at the train station.
If so call me at 684-2573.
Thanks,
Ryan

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have all state today until 4pm but will come to your practice right after. On Thursday, I will meet you at John Clayton school. I will be there before 11:00 and then ride with you until you go back to your house. BTW - All state chorus tryouts are the 18th - this means Jung, Joey, and I go to Dover that day so don't if we can go on the 18th to Frankford. What time on the 18th?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home