Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday the 17th and upcoming events

If you didn't know, Fenwick Island was rescheduled for today for anyone who can attend. It is a townhouse located on the oceanside of coastal hwy just over the MD/DE. line(rt.54) under the Wawa billboard. I leave at 2:45 from my house. We play from 3:30-5:30PM. Polos and Khakis.

Possible fund raiser at Dewey Beach's North Beach Wednesday

Sunday 24th-Sun Set Grill wedding reception, West O.C. leaving here at 2:00PM

Saturday September 30th-Wedding at North Beach in Dewey leaving here at 4PM, 5:30-7PM

Wednesday Oct. 4th- Rusty Rudder Masonic event- can Plenty Problems get out of school??

Saturday Oct. 7th- Wedding reception at Bayside 5-7PM

Saturday Oct.14th-"Light the Night", Henlopen hotel

Saturday Oct. 21st- Rehoboth Bandstand 9:30AM
Abbott's Mill, Milford 1PM

Saturday October 28th- Sea Witch, Rehoboth bandstand

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as possible, leave a blog about whether this Wednesday is on or not, because I need to figure out arrangements for rides.
Thanks,
Court

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, also a huge favor I need to ask of you.
For the past year I've been wanting to go back to Trinidad.
My mom seems to be pretty okay with it and whenever I bring it up to my dad he seems okay with it at first, but then at the last minute says no.
I know we talked about Trinidad at the Sunday performance and that night I talked to my mom about it after talking to my dad. My mom's suggestion was to get you to talk to my dad personally.
I think he's just worried because of when we went, we weren't given as nice a place to stay and I guess for him he was constantly scared about our safety. Although, this past year I know things were a lot different, and even though I don't care about where we stay, I know he doesn't want me to get hurt or be put in dangerous situations. So if you could reassure him about my safety and the precautions that will be taken ("oh, they'll be safe" etc.) and also mentioning what you have planned for us while we'll be there, and so on and so forth, I think it would convince him.

I know this a lot to ask of you, but I'm hoping you'll realize how I'll do whatever I possibly can to go. And you might feel like it's unnessessary to have to talk to "Mr.Colegrove", but my mom and I feel like it might be one of the only ways to get him to say yes.

Please, consider calling my dad up or talking to him after a show or something.

I would be extremely greatful.


-Courtney

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mr syphard this is smith, im not commenting for this blog but im teeling you that my mom is actully considering the trinidad trip in febuary 20th. but shes wondering what the house will be like we are staying in, if you could send me a picture that would be friccken awsome(p.purdum@mchsi.com)
even if you dont have a picture maybe you could give me a description or a website i could find it. THNX!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home