Wednesday, August 23, 2006

END OF WEEK UPDATE FOR PERFORMANCES AND PRACTICES

There is no practice Thursday due to performances. Those performing in fenwick will be at the oceanside house on the highway right by the DE./MD. line under the billboard; it's next to NV homes. The drums will be set up, so you don't need to be there until 4:45 to play from 5-7PM.Those playing are Timmy, Marissa, Ben, Dillon, and Smith.Polos and Khakis.

Those going to Princess Anne are Jung, Alex, Molly, Zach, Aaron, Kyle, Courtney, and Mitch. Anyone else who wants to go needs to call-542-1901; Double Seconds??.We need to leave from my house at 3PM to stop in Fenwick to drop off drums. Polos and Khakis. We play from 5:30-7:30PM and should be back at my house around 9:30PM.

There IS practice Friday starting at 10AM-2PM to finish up songs for our CD; we need cello players and double seconds to show up please or steel the show will be really in trouble.

SATURDAY WEDDING. We will be leaving my house at 4:00PM to go to Williamsville: Heading east on Rt. 54 turn right after the curve in Williamsville on Williamsville Rd., bearing right past Bayside Americana onto De. St. and onto Rolly road.We play at 5:10 to 5:55, do the wedding march and one more set after that. We are done around 7:00PM and back at my house at 7:30PM. ALL BLACK. If you want to go and have not come to practice, you need to call first. 542-1901

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard I will be able to attend practice Friday,I haven't been able to attend because of work that had to be done on my house so I will definetly be there tommorow.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please let me know about times and places for the shows during Labor Day weekend. I've got alot of things coming up that weekend aside from Plenty Problems and I need to figure out which ones I can attend.

See you today,
Courtney

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin never picked me up to take me to work at Tom and Terry's today. So I am still coming to the show but I'm not going to go to your house, I'll meet you at Frankford at 2:30 instead.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home