Friday, July 28, 2006

NO CARWASH TOMORROW

If you check below, you will see that performances have changed, including the car wash in Rehoboth which is next weekend not tomorrow. The next performance for all is Tuesday at the Village of Fenwick as before from 7-9PM. I leave with the bus at 6:10PM-polos and Khakis.
Thanks

August 1st Tuesday-Village of Fenwick shopping center,south Fenwick on the bayside
7-9PM, set up at 6:30.Polos and Khakis

August 5th Saturday-Rehoboth Car Wash 10AM-2PM. Wedding at Helopen Hotel 3:30-5:00PM

August 6th Sunday-Dagsboro performance-details coming

August 9th Wednesday-Sussex Tech 9:00AM-10 10:30-11:30AM
Baywood Greens Long Neck 6:00-8:30PM

August 12th Saturday 4-5PM Millsboro Cupula Park

August 15th Tuesday-Village of Fenwick

August 19th Saturday Seaford Masonic day-details coming
South Bethany family party on the beach 5-8PM

August 24th Thursday Princess Anne Maryland 5:30-7:30PM

August 26- Saturday wedding- details coming

August 27th Sunday Frankford Library 3-5PM

September 2nd Saturday private party details coming

September 3rd Sunday Sea Colony breakfast 9-12PM
Fenwick Town Hall 5:30PM

September 10th James Farm-Lukemia foundation-details coming

4 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be going to New York from the 5th to the 12th of August, I'm not sure of the times.. so I may be able to make the morning show on the 5th.
I'll get back to you when I found out the times.

And I'll be attending all practices and shows afterwards.

Also, I have a camp that I've signed up for this week..Mon-Fri.. 9-4.. So I can make anything after 4.. but no practices.


Sorry for the inconvienence.. this will be like 2 weeks that I can't attend. Which I'm not too happy about.


~Courtney Colegrove

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

r we gonna still hav the performance tonite at the village of fenwick because its gonna b really hot and this heat is supposed to be going on until 8:00 tonite???well i will call u later


thanx bye
marissa

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can make the show 8/5, 8/9 at baywood, 8/15. that is all I can confirm so far. thank you Ben

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Syphard,I really enjoyed my self on the last performance at Harrington it was a lot of fun, but I have now writen down all performances for August and I'am ready for the long haul for the rest of the summer and I can make everything,I can also make all the performances that you have listed for september. So basicly I'am here for everything that you need.Thanks alot,Matt Mudry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home