Monday, July 24, 2006

Performances Tuesday , Wednesday, and Friday

Those going to Harrington tomorrow should get to my house by 1:00PM. I will stop in Georgetown Mcdonald's at 1:40PM. We play at 3:00 to 3:45, and again at 6:00-6:45. Passes will be provided so that you can check things out between shows. We won't be able to leave until 7:30PM due to a parade.Polos and Khakis.

Wednesday at the Bethany Chamber of Commerce in Fenwick is a small band-one bass, one cello, one guitar, one tenor,and probably just percussion, no drum set. Who wants to play?

Friday I'm taking six jugglers back to Harrington, leaving my house around 12:00AM
Khakis and juggling shirts.

6 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.syphard,
i would like to play at the bethany chamber of commerance in fenwick!ok i will c u tomorrow.

thanx
marissa

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being's i'm not the best tenor, I'm assuming that I won't be needed for Wednesday.

But just in case, I'd love to do it.

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry i haven't been able to participate lately. I hope you understand

Ryan

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do we wear and what time is the show tomorrow?

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checking in. My mom told me you were doing the Harrington gig..and that I needed to be at the Fenwick performance. I see things have changed and you are not doing a drum set. If you need me (or smith for double second) please call me. Thanks

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea id like to do the performance for the one on wendsday.

thanks

alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home