Thursday, July 20, 2006

Practice with Tom Clark tomorrow, performance for all Saturday

We will be working hopefully on Red Red Wine and Brown Eyed Girl tomorrow, Friday the 21st. Tom is a drummer and pan player from Salisbury who is willing to help. It looks like people are finding rides; thanks a lot.

Saturday's performance is open to all.Khakis and Hawaiian shirts. Take route 26 in Dagsboro west (off 113)past the Allen's Hatchery. Turn right on Gum Rd. You will see Miss Amanda's house from the road-a sandtone color with a green roof. Turn right at the stop sign on Molly Field road to her house . There is a big pond in front. This is from 4-8PM. If we coordinate this right, some people could play 4 to 6, and others from 6 to 8; you would have to talk with those who play your pan. We can discuss this at practice.Two steel drum and one juggling performance next week.

Thanks for cleaning the drums today; you did great!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Syphard I will be returning on monday the 24th from new Hampshire and will be checking the blog for the next practice or show I will definetly attend all that I can when I return.Can't wait

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard, sorry I haven't been attending practice the past week due to the fact that I was at Lacrosse Camp. I am also not able to attend the performances due to a previous engagement. I apologize and I will let you know when I am and aren't coming.

,Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home