Thursday, August 03, 2006

Three performances this weekend

Saturday from 10-2 is at the Rehoboth Car Wash on N. Rt 1 to play as a fund raiser for ourselves, not to wash cars.Money raised may very well go towards our new CD at the end of this month. I'll leave with the bus at 9AM. Hawaiian and Khakis, but wear a white tee shirt if it gets too hot.

Right after the carwash, some people may leave, but I'll need about eight to play at the Henlopen hotel on the eighth floor for a wedding reception from 3:30-5PM-wear black.

Sunday I will leave my house at 11:00AM to set up and start playing soon after 11:30AM for the Prince George's Annual Ice Cream Festival. All members and their families are encouraged to support this event and tour the chapel. Located at rt.26 and Armory Rd. in Dagsboro, we will be done by 2PM. Polos and Khakis. Thanks

No practice until next week.

5 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you need me for the wedding please call me. 856-4951

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i can make it to all the performances this weekend.

but can i go to the wedding???

k thanx


marissa

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you guys all have fun during the next week.
I wish you all the best of luck playing the drums and not getting too annoyed... if you know what I'm saying.

I'll see you all on the 13th


Love,
Courtney

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey and I are going to the carwash peformance. I am able to go to the wedding perfomance although Joey isn't. If you need for the wedding performance call me ASAP at 302-684-2573.

Catch you Saturday

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Due to Church, I wont get back in time to make the sunday performance

Sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home