Monday, August 14, 2006

Tuesday, August 15th Practice and Performance

Practice will be cut a little short Tuesday-11AM 1:30PM;I have to be somewhere. Wednesday and Thursday will be 11AM-2PM. Please come. (If you haven't, from rt 113, take rt 26 from dagsboro towards Bethany, go left or north at the Ocean View light and turn before Magnolia's Restaurant onto Hickman road; gravel drive and mail boxes with my name on the left)

One more show at the Village of Fenwick from 7-9PM Tuesday night, leaving my house at 6:10PM;Khakis and Polos

4 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be unable to come to practice due to some orientation at del tech the details are a I cant explain it to u right now
also the rest of the week due to i am unable to get a ride becausemy dad is at work and my mom is driving my sister to camp early every morning.


I want to let you know Im trying and that if i am not there it is because i am at a prior engagement

sorry

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister and i had orthodontist appointments today so i was not at practice. Smith and I will be there tonight unless the storms cancel the performance.

Dillon

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sisters are both off tomorrow and my mom says that i might have to do something with them. im not sure if we are yet though because i cant get up with her. so if im not at practice tomorrow thats why.

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Syphard I will not be able to attend practice today on the 17th because of the amount of the work that I have to do on our house with my dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home