Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weekend Performances and Steel The Show

Thanks to the Clarks who came to SDSA and got STS rolling on "Red,Red,W."

We are playing in Seaford at The Manor House Friday night. The bus leaves SDSA at 5:15PM after the dance.We will stop for food, and set up at 6:30PM to play from 7PM-8PM. We'll be back at SDSA around 9:00PM or my house at 9:30. Polos and Khakis. The limit on the bus is 14, so let me know if you are going. We can stop in Millsboro on the way to pick up others. The manor house is a retirement home next to the Nanticoke Hospital off Middleford rd. off Rt.13 in Seaford.

On Saturday, the 16th,I'm leaving with the bus at 10:15AM to play in Ellendale from 12-2PM. I can stop in Dagsboro, Millsboro, or Georgetown on the way. We're heading north on 113 to Rt. 16 into Ellendale to play for the Delaware Detox event. Hawaiians and Khakis.

Saturday night is tricky. We need Plenty Problems to play at a private party in Millsboro by Ingrams Pond from 7-10PM excluding SDSA students. This includes:
Alex Marrissa
Mollie Robbie
Courtney Smith
others?
I will leave my house at 6PM. Polos and khakis

SDSA Plenty problems will play in Fenwick at the town house at the MD/DE line under the billboard as before from 4-6PM:
Dillon T.
Jung
Aaron and Kyle
Zach and Ben
others?
We'll need help getting the bass and guitars there.Polos and Khakis.

Please communicate. Thanks

6 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be able to go friday night

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be able to go this friday

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach can attend on Fri night and will need to ride the bus. I will pick him up at your house. He can do the Fenwick thing too. I think we will pass on the Ellendale thing, but if you get in a jam and do not have any guitars, call me. Karen

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i can go to all the ones u need me for and btw is any one going to be there after the dance that knows red red wine on chello? or should i just learn zach's part, or just try to figure it out from the sheet music. any way ill probly get there a lil eaily and just refesh my memory on most stuff lol.

oh and this is for jung.

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is friday just a steel the show performance or plenty problems too? and courtney and i can both come to the performances on saturday.

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Sat.am. soccer game canceled :( but glad u can use another bass today :) c u at 10 am at at your house...thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home