Monday, October 30, 2006

Planned Practice This Weekend

A practice at my house is planned for this Saturday November 4th from 11AM to 3PM to begin Christmas songs. It's important that Steel, The Show and Plenty Problems members of each drum attend. The time is adjustable, and you should come even if you can't stay the whole time. Call me or someone close to you if you don't have a ride.
Lunch will be provided.

A Sunday practice will probably take place also later in the afternoon. Directions are easy if you know Magnolia's restaurant in Ocean View. It's a right before it on Hickman Road and a left at the bend ; my name is on the mail box post.PLease look at the last posting below for upcoming events.
Thanks

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard,
Joey, Drew, and I will be at practice tomorrow, but will be there at around 12:30.
I hope that is Okay.


I don't know if I will be at practice sunday due to church.
If I can I'll get a ride. I'll
let you know.

See ya Tomorrow

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.syphard joey will be attending practice on sunday but i will be around 30-45minutes late.because of church.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sry mr.syphard that i couldnt come but i was sick and my grandmother would not let me go out in the cold.again im very sry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home