Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No show Wednesday-house details coming

We won't be playing tomorrow night.

As far as the Trinidad house I have rented, I have no pictures as of yet.
It is a "friend of a family's " house, three story in a safe residential community close to a friend of mine. Franka calls it our "dream house" with housekeeping and a security services; across from a park, nice patio, BBQ and kitchen. It's in short walking distance a grocery store and a 5 minute drive from Franka's. More details coming. February 10th or 11th to the 21st or 22nd is the trip date.I am taking 20 people max.

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thnx for the description

Smith,

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly and I can attend the performance on the 4th that would take us out of school.
We just need more details.

We can also attend this Sunday.

Can't wait.
I miss Plenty Problems.

-Court

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle called and told me about the show on Sunday and that it's still on.

Details?

Thanks,
Court

 

Post a Comment

<< Home