Friday, October 13, 2006

Light The Night- Saturday night

Light the night registration is from 5PM to 7PM. Will we set up just before 5PM; I am leaving with the bus at 4:30 from my house.Polos ann Khakis will be worn. Several SDSA Steel, The Show members should be coming, so try to help them out.We will play till 7:00 with a short break in between. You may walk; I'll wait with the bus. As mentioned before, this is in front of the Henlopen Hotel at the north end of the Rehoboth boardwalk.

October 21st is also a Steel, The Show and Plenty Problems event on the Rehoboth bandstand-Downes 5K. Set up is 8:45AM to play at 9:30.You may want to consider running the race, but I don't know race details. Polos/khakis

This same day we play at Abbott's mill for their festival in Milford. We'll leave on the bus from Rehoboth sometime around 11:00. Play time is 1:00PM. Polos/khakis

The Sea Witch Festival at the Rehoboth bandstand is Saturday October 28th at 6:15PM. I'll leave my house at 5:30 to unload close to 6:00. Polos/Khakis. A Steel, The Show and Plenty Problems performance.

Please check on your Thanksgiving plans.We will be playing from 4-7PM November 25th at the Bethany Beach fire hall. This is a fundraising event for family dealing with the death of the father from a fire accident.

December 4th and 12th are two Plenty Problems out of school performances.

5 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant come to the performances on the 21st. ill be in Virginia.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can go to them all but i dont know about the thanksgiving one.. ok i will let you know wwhen i know...C you tonight.....





Marissa

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. its ben i can make the bandstand and sea witch but not abbotts mill. sorry about light the night

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do you think the performance in Milford will end, because I have homecoming that night, which I unfortunately have to attend to.

-Courtney

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard
I cant go to the sea witch performance. The commitment I had on Friday night was changed due to the rain and I had made this commitment over a month ago. I am really sorry. It is 1 1/2 hours away and wont be able to be back in time. I will be there for Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home