Saturday, October 07, 2006

Performances this weekend are on-Sunday Directions for Everyone

Tonight's wedding reception is still on, but has been moved to Roxanna Fire hall-route 26 to route 17 south. Left at the Roxanna light and the station is on the left.
Times and uniform are still the same.

SUNDAY-DIRECTIONS-Route 24 east to Long Neck Rd.(route 5), take a right( Wilmington Trust). tAKE A LEFT Seafarers Village(across from mini-golf. Follow around past the motel and Creeks End along Teal Drive bearing left. 158 Teal Dr.,a grey house in front of the pond.
Sunday's performance is on unless it rains. I will be called tomorrow at 1:00PM for confirmation. Leaving my house at 1:45, set up at 2:30PM, and play from 3-4:30PM
Polos and Hawiians. All are invited.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, due to a family get together. I can't come to tonight's show.

Although, I will be there tomorrow.

-Courtney

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Details about this weekend??


O by the way I have a song to play for you. It has steel drums background and idk.. i know you've been interested in me singing and I can sing the song.

So, it's just an idea.. i'll play it for you on Saturday.

-Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home