Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tonight and Tomorrow

Cripple Creek is a left turn (coming from the west) off 26 by the ACTS and Hudson's General Store;go straight back. Polos and Khakis. We may play inside if it's too hot or there is a storm.
5:30-8:30.I'm leaving at 4:45PM. Right now we have no guitars. I will get you a ride if you need it

Friday night is "Big Thursday " in Millsboro from 7:45-8:45PM. Some of you who live closer to there could help us out please. I'm leaving at 6:30PM;Dagsboro 6:50

Saturday is at Pulte Homes Hart's Landing 1-4PM. It's off Rt. 24 not far from route 1 after the stables on the right-Old Meadow Lane. Leaving my house at 11:30AM

Sunday and Monday off

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry i wasnt there this week, i was busy reading books and went to phili for my braces this weekend. hurts! anyway, im pretty sure i can go this tuesday. thx

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wont be at the performance at Vof on tuesday.

Sorry

Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home