Monday, August 06, 2007

BUSY WEEK-Help Us Out

As I said before, some of you who claim to be in the band and flex next year need to step up now, and give some of us a break; at least say whether or not you can make it.
Tuesday- Edgewater House Sea Colony 4-7PM, 3:30set up
Wednesday- Safe Kids Day, Sussex Tech HS 10-11AM.Leaving my house at 8:45AM.
Thursday- Cripple Creek Country Club, Clarksville 5:30-8:30PM on the Driving Range
Friday- Millsboro Big Thursday on the river 7:45-8:45PM
Saturday-Pulte Homes Hearts Landing off Rt. 24 Rehoboth 1-4PM
more details coming, more shows listed below

6 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dillon Baker will be there Tues and Thurs.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be at sea colony on tuesday, Clarksville on thursday and pulte homes on saturday. I will let you know about wednesday and friday.

Sorry, I'm doing what I can.

ryan

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant make it tomorrow(wednesdayy sussex tech) thursday,friday, and saturdayy im pretty sure ill be there =)

soo cya thennn

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salutations, Mr Syphard. As i said b4, it is going to be hard 4 me to go to shows this week cuz of my father's friends over. Also, It will be hard for me to make it this month, for i have to get my school works done. Sorry for the INconvenence. Nevertheless, i'll try to come what i can.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie B. will be able to attend Thursday, Aug. 9th and Saturday, August 11th. I am sincerely sorry he missed previous performances. I used the sdsasteeldrum website and wasn't able to get information.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry mr.sypherd i have football and have been away for the last few weeks because of a family death/suiside. like I said I have football this month.I will try To make as many preformances as I can.
matthew mcconnell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home