Thursday, November 16, 2006

STEEL, THE SHOW AND PLENTY PROBLEMS UPCOMING PERFORMANCES:

Saturday November 18th-Bethel Tabernacle “Coffee House” Frankford. 6:30PM set up to play 7:30-8:30. Polos and Khakis

Saturday November 25th-Bethany Beach Fire Hall 4-7PM. Set up at 3:30PM. Polos and Khakis

Friday December 1st –Selbyville Parade 5:30PM line up to begin at 7PM. We will stay for after school jugging, practice, and food.

Saturday December 2nd- SDSA yard sale 8AM to 1PM. We will have a table to sell shirts and CD’s of ours and Golden Hands. Drums will be set up Friday and we will probably play around 9:30 to twelve with a break. Polos and Khakis

Saturday December 2nd- Mango Mikes, Bethany Beach 7PM set up to play from 8 to9? Selected small band. Hawaiians and Black

Monday December 4th- Georgetown Cheer Center. Leaving school around lunch and back before dismissal. Selected students, polos and Khakis.

Thursday December 7th – Georgetown Parade. Leaving from SDSA at 4:30PM for 7PM parade.

Friday December 8th- Ocean View West Park 5:30 set up to play from 6-7PM

Saturday December 9th- Rehoboth bandstand 1-3PM. Leaving my house at 12noon . Polos and Khakis

Thursday December 14th- Bay Center Dewey Beach. Leaving SDSA at lunch (11:20) to set up at 12noon and return to SDSA for dismissal. Selected students with Polos and Khakis.

8 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard,
I will not be at Bethel Tabernacle in Frankford for I will be at a lacrosse tournament in ALexandria, VA.
I am home during the weekend of Nov. 25, but as always it will be tough to get a ride for many people will be at my house.
I'll do the best I can to get a ride.

Thanks

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to konw about what time to be at your house on the 18th.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can come to every upcoming performance. My parents are allowing me to get out of school on the days needed. Just let me know if I am in fact, needed.

Courtney

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can come to most of the performances.
im not sure about the one this saturday though and i cant go to the ones that get me out of school.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo yeah that last comment was from molly

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i can come tonight but i have to leave at 6

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the float going to be the same size as the one we played on in the 4th of july parade for the selbyville and georgetown christmas parades?

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard,
I will be able to come to the SDSA yard sale saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home