Sunday, August 10, 2008

This week

This week is harder in that some people are starting sports. I need SDSA people to start showing up more than ever to get Steel, The Show going. Expect a phone call or email.
Tuesday Village of Fenwick 7-9PM
Wednesday Heritage House in Milford leaving my house at 4:45PM, and can stop along the way to pick up. 6:30-7:30 show-we need extra help
Thursday Milford Senior Center 12:15-1:15 for 200 hundred people. Leaving my house 10:30 and can pick up along the way(Last Bon fire Thursday night)
Friday Political party including the Governor by my house-Billo Hickman's House 4:30 set up
5-8PM.A couple guys will park cars too.
Saturday Millsboro Big Thursday 12:30-1:45 leaving my house at 11:30AM
Saturday night Private party in Fenwick 7-9PM? James and Bunting Ave Ocean Side small band
Sunday Hispanic Festival Millsboro 1:30-2:30 leaving my house at 12
The following week will be Monday-Friday practice for the SDSA band 10-2
Car pooling provided at Millsboro WAWA and Selbyville SDSA( if needed)25-30th
with shows on Saturday the 30th and 3 on Sunday the 31st: Sea colony 9-11AM,Town Hall Fenwick 5-6PM, Bay Colony near Cripple Creek 7:30-9:30

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't be at Tuesday Village of Fenwick 7-9PM because I was working till about 7 o'clock and i had to go somewhere after words and came back to my house at 8 o'clock... I would probably be able to come to Friday Political party including the Governor by my house-Billo Hickman's House.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home