Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday, Saturday,Sunday-Practice all next week except Wednesday including Monday

Practice today stops at 1PM, as a small band has to go to U of D.
Saturday's Sunset Harbor 1-4PM was cancelled, but our Bear Trap pool party is on from last weekend 11:30-1:30. Set up is 11AM at the pool
We'll have Sunday practice for now 10-2. There is a small band performance at a private home Sunday night. We'll leave my house at 4:45 to set up in Dewey at 5 to play from 5:30-8:30PM
Next week -practice all week except Wednesday
THERE WILL BE PRACTICE MONDAY

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had trouble with geting a ride because my mom has been hurt. the days I come are days I can get a ride from my mom when she feels ok.sorry about not being able to come to most practices.matthew mcconnell.can I come wensday.I will be at practice for now oon

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not be there saterday.my mom can not get me a ride

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry i was not able to come this week to practices, or any show due to the oceancity thing. & next week i wont be able to; after that ill try my best to come to what i can.

Jenny h.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home