Monday, June 16, 2008

Wednesday morning, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Night

I need to know who's going to the Shorebirds; this is our biggest event ever!

Wednesday Morning is Safe Kids Day at Sussex Tech in Georgetown. They want us to play before it starts? I'll be leaving my house at 7:00AM and can stop in Dagsboro along the way-7:20. Hopefully we'll play from about 8- 8:45.
We have to hurry out to get to Milton for the Shell Day Care Graduation from 9-11AM
a little late. CANCELLED-NO BAND TO PLAY

Thursday is our first Sea Colony Bon Fire from 7-9PM on the beach in front of the Georgetown building(south of Edgewater). I will choose a small band permenant band for the whole summer:
Jung, Aaron, Kyle, Zach,Alex,Aaron Moore,Joey P. ( Ben and Joey K.-if I could get you Tuesdays at village of Fenwick, or both Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Friday night is a fund raise at cripple creek with a 6:30-7:30PM play time.Set up is at the Clubhouse entrance at 6. I will leave my house at 5:45

Saturday is a big day starting with a 2-4PM block party at the SandyBranch Development just outside of Selbyville on route 54. I will leave at 1PM to set up at 1:30PM.Then on to the stadium to play from 6-7PM and enjoy the game. We'll play between a couple of innings too.I have 30 tickets,which is to cover 15 players and 1 parent per player. Let me know your intentions.

Next Week: Tuesday at Sea Colony 4-7PM, Wednesday at Millsboro Senior Center 12:45, Thursday at Sea Colony Bonfire(every week), Practices will probably be starting from July 1 to July 20th, 3 weeks, to practice really hard with the existing band and the new SDSA band of new 5th and 6th graders.

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am comeing to the game saterday and all the others saterday and wensday.
I can come to all the ones posted
matthew mcconnell

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can make the game and the blok party. so can my dad. i'm not sure about the others.
-Ben

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom can make the game and I will be at both.

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom broke her elbow so I can not come wensday

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will not be able to go thursday, and i will be on vacation from friday till sunday. very sorry for the inconvience.

joey p.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be at the Sea Colony Bonfire

C you there..

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey
if there are any tickets left I will be able hitch a ride with ben on Saturday and if so I will be at the saturday afternoon show contact my mom @ klckeller@aol.com or call her on her cell 13028586646

Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home