Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weekend Practice and Shows

There will be practice Friday the 25th at SDSA from 1-5PM. I am leaving my house at 12:30 with the bus. We have learned 2 songs already, and will learn another tomorrow.
Saturday, we will play at Creative Concepts by Hockers in Millville, seting up at 10:30(I'll leave at 10:15 from my house)Play time is 11:00 to 3:30. Lunch is provided. At 11:30, a small band will head up to the Rusty Rudder for a 12:30 to 1:30 show, and then return to Creative Concepts. - Evening Practice anyone?

Sunday morning is our annual Autism Run show at the Lewes /Cape May Ferry leaving my house at 7:00AM to play from 8 to 9:30.We'll return to my house for an 11 to 4 practice, cleaning, and cook out. That may be our last time with Tony for now as he needs Monday to tune all the drums.

COMING UP:
Possible Dover show 4-8PM Friday the 2nd
May 10th-SDSA World's Fair morning, Two bands needed for:Camp Barnes /Wedding in Dewey 2:30-3:30PM, Ocean City Convention Center 6PM
May 13th, Wednesday- St. Paul's Church 7PM
May17 th Saturday- Math 249AM, Milford Hospital Fund Raiser 1:30-2:30, Rehoboth Countryclub wedding 4PM
May 19th Monday- Harris Teeter Millsboro 6-7PM
May 24- Bayside Freeman Foundation

7 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sypherd I can come to them all.is it ok .can I atleast come to some.I cant come to practice on friday.email me at thelittlebossman_05@msn.com
matthew mcconnell.you canalso email me at needles4911@msn.com

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mr. syphard, i cant come to the practice today april 25, but i might be able to come to the one on suday and maybe come to the creative concepts show on saturday. i'm sorry that i cant come you can email my mom at KLCkeller@aol.com
Thanks joey keller

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr syphard it is saturday morning
7:45. I have just benn informed that today Saturday i can not come to the rudder preformance or creative conseps. but i think i can possibly make the ferry one on sunday
thanks
Andrew

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can come to practice on sunday
matthew

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it rains sunday is there going to still be practice

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IS THIS FRIDAY IN DOVER CONFIRMED YET??? IF SO....WHAT ARE DETAILS???

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh dude, Andrew, its only Friday.. lol.. anyway, Mr. Syphard, I'll be at Bethany band stand Friday night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home