Monday, August 04, 2008

Tuesday Night is Sea Colony Edgewater House

I overlooked that we are at Edgewater again Tuesday August 4th from 4-7PM followed by the cooking show-Everyone should be there
Thursday August 7th- Everyone should be at Cripple Creek Golf Course by 4:30, leaving my house at 4. The core band packs for Sea Colony at 6, leaving the other players(7,8th graders) to play at cripple creek until 8:30-We'll talk more about this Tuesday
Saturday August 9th-United MethodistChurch ice cream festival in Roxanna for everyone1-3PM, leaving my house at noon.
NEXT WEEK: Fenwick-Tuesday 12th, Heritage House Milford 6:30-7:30PM Wednesday the13th ,Milford Senior Center 12:15-1:15Thursday and bonfire that night the 14th, Friday night party at Hickman's by my house 5-8PM 15th, Saturday the 16th Millsboro Big Thursday 1-2PM, and Saturday night August 16th in Fenwick for a private party. Except for the bon fire and private party, I need everyone as this is really the last busy week of the summer.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am coming to edgewater house

 

Post a Comment

<< Home