Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday Shows-UPDATED

Tuesday-Village of Fenwick-anyone 7-9PM leaving my house 6:15PM
Saturday-PNC Bank by Harris Teeter on 54 Selbyville 4-8PM leaving my house at 3 to set up at 3:30PM. This is for ANYONE who can make it. 7th and 8th grade SDSA students MUST start coming before the end of this month-NO EXCUSES (except for Thursdays and small band shows).
Sunday-Prince George's Chapel, Dagsboro-ice cream festival morning-small band only

There will be some mandatory practices for those wanting to be in SDSA's Steel The Show.Anyone previously in the band not showing up will no longer be in the band.Details coming

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there saterday sunday and for now on.sorry about practice.matthew mcconnell

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Syphard,
I'm back from Texas. What performances do you want me to go to?
Christopher

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be comeing for now on my mom can drive agian

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom wants to know if I can go saterday and then on.can you call her at 302-436-5844 by 2:30 thanks matthew mcconnell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home