Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sunday Performance-Camp Barnes in Ocean View... Trinidad and Tobago

Leaving my house around noon to set up at 12:30 and play from around 1-2:30. There will be be several runs and walks going on by Seashore Striders. Camp Barnes is off Cental avenue a couple miles west of Bear Trap on left;follow the signs
November 17th- free market day;details coming
November 25-Turkey Trot at Sea Colony
December 1-Mangos, Bethany Beach evening for Quiet Resort Foundation
December 3- Harris Teeter employee party 5-7 PM Selbyville
December 8th-Rehoboth bandstand 1-3
December 19th- Out of school performance, Newark,DE.

Trinidad and Tobago trip was approved Tuesday for January 25th-February 5th-16 people are going-no more. Reservations are being processed now. I need legal names( as it appears on passport) for all students and parents going ASAP for plane tickets. Parents: I need your cost $1,500 made payable to Plenty Problems ASAP, or at least $ 1000 to cover 3 nights in Tobago and plane fare.

10 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i will cuming sunday to the performance. C ya there

Dylan Evans

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, im most likyy= coming sunday too.

Jenny Helfer

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey k and i cant make the sunday show. sorry for the inconvenience.

-Ben

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy i cant come sunday because i have to go watch my soccer game. but i will check about the 25. sorry bout the late notice. thanks.

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can come sunday.Iam riding with you.
matthew
mcconnell

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there at 11:50


matthew
mcconnell

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be able to make it to nov 25. C you there

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where exactily in camp barns is it.
my mom would like to know.thanks
matthew
mcconnell

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom is driving me over there
matthew
mcconnell

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr sypherd I can com to the december 19th preformance.I can come to all the prfomances from now to then.today is the 7th.
matthew
mcconnell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home