Monday, August 27, 2007

Thursday and Labor Day Weekend- Saturday night slight change




Thursday I leave for Milford at 4:45 stopping at Dagsboro Bodies if needed at 5:10 and Georgetown McDonald's at 5:25PM. The Heritage home is on 13 in Milford -6:30-7:15; back in Ocean View around 8:45PM
Saturday night is a Bethany Beach house party from 7:00 to 9:00PM, 6:30 Set up. The house is gray on pilings at 4th and Penn. Ave
Sunday 9-11AM at the Edgewater House promenade; 8:30 set up
Sunday evening at Fenwick town park to play from 5:30-6:15PM; leaving my house at 4:30
Philadelphia Parade is on: 8 players including Marissa, Joey K.,Ben,Aaron,Kyle, Mitch, Alex, and Ryan .

10 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr.syphard i can go to the philedelphia parade,if you need me aaron pepe

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im goin to philly and the rest of the performances we got this week and weekend. see you thursday!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry i wont be able to make rest of the summer because im going to AC starting 30th so.. i need to get to work ^^.. C you at school..

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i plan on going for the rest of the shows this week, but for the paraide are we going to have 4 gutairs? i kinda wana go but dont think ill be need if your going to have zach ben and joey


alex

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr syphard i can go to Philly. let me know if you want me to go. 448-1385.
Kyle

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its kyle. i was just asking if you could pick me up thurs. let me know
Kyle

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, cant come to tomorrows performance.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will get there tonight at milford probably closer to 6:30.I coming straight from football practice. See You tonight.

Ryan

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am able to go to Philly on labor day. you mentioned picking me up on route 1 at coastal liquors at 5:30. I will meet you there otherwise call me at 684-2573

Ryan

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot attend this weekends performances. sorry for the short notice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home