Monday, October 22, 2007

Wednesday parade cancelled- Trinidad probable

The group who wanted us to play Wednesday in unable to do so now, so we won't be in the Milford parade. We however be in the Georgetown parade in December.

We need a small band Saturday morning to play at Bayside off route 54 east Selbyville at about 9AM till 11 at the latest. This is a Breast Cancer benefit walk/run.We should leave my house at 8AM.

Sea Witch is still on that night from 6:15 to 7PM. Please let me know your availability before Thursday afternoon.

IMPORTANT:
I need a committment either in writing or verbally to me ASAP if you want to go to Tobago and Trinidad January 26th to February 5th by the end of this week.You are elible if you attended at least half of the performances this summer. The band will make exception to 8th graders who have been in the band a couple years, and have not gone before. Otherwise there is no way the band can pay the $1,500. Paperwork has already been turned in for board approval; I need a count of parents as well so I can start making reservations early next week. Thanks

5 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. syphard as you know i want to go, my dad said i can but my mom wont agree.

joey powers

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr. syphard, sorry i havent gotten up with you in awhile. i have been in new york because my grampa has passed away on thursday the 18th and i just got back wednesday night. but uhmm i might be able to make it the the saturday morning performance but not the night one because i have plans with my friend and my dad. but uhhhm i will have me or my mom call you later today about tobago and trinidad. i would really like to go but i just gotta make sure it is ok with my parents first. okay well i willl talk to you later!


thanks,
Marissa

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually mr.syphard, i have plans tomorrow morning kuz my friend is stayin over tonight and im also on crutches kuz i have a fracture in my leg and a bad sprain on my foot. but, sorry for the late notice, and i will try and call you this weekend about tobago and trinidad.
thanks

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrsypherd the preformance is at the the haris tweter on rt54 right

matthew
mcConnell

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU KNOW BOTH OF US ARE COMING WE TOLD OU ON WEDNSDAY OR THURSDAY LAURA AND MITCH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home