Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Saturday October 13th- 2 Performances

We'llbe playing Saturday morning at BeeBee Emergency Center and Wellness on Route 24 at 11:00AM. I'll leave at 9:30 to set up by 10:30. I can go 113 to 24 if people need a ride; otherwise I will go route 1.
Saturday night from 5-7 we will play at Light The Night as we have the last 3 years.It is by the north end of the Rehoboth boardwalk by the Henlopen hotel. There's usually a lot of free stuff. I need to leave around 3:45 to 4PM from my house. Anyone who wants to stay all day with the bus is welcome to, and we'll get food along the way.

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr. syphard, i cnt go tomorrow cuz my mom and brothers r all in fireschool all day and my dads busy so i cnt go tomorrow =[

Jenny

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay mr. syphard I can't come because I do not have sticks.
matthew mcconnell

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Syphard my football ends this week wich means that i will be able to go to most of the preformances.

Joey P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home