Thursday, November 30, 2006

Selbyville Christmas Parade Is Canceled

We still have the SDSA "Yard Sale" Saturday from 8AM to 1PM. I am leaving my house at 7:30AM. We will probably play from 9-9:45, 10:30-11:15, and maybe 12:00-12:30. You may come for some or all of it. We'll set up Friday at after school juggling.
We'll load the bus for Saturday night by 12:30. Also, I'll need students or parents to sell Plenty Problems and Golden Hands stuff at our table.

Saturday night at Mango's in Bethany is for "Plenty Problems"; that is the band members that were around this summer, or I will ask you. We will set up at 6:00PM and play from 7-9 with breaks. There will be a lot of great food. Hawaiians and black pants/shoes.

The Juggling peformance is next Saturday in Sharptown, MD. I'll be taking up to ten jugglers. We also have the Rehoboth bandstand (steel drums )from 1-3PM.We'll leave from my house right after getting back from Rehoboth.

6 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish the Selbyville Parade hadn't gotten cancelled. I was excited to go. Well, I can't go to the yard sale because I have to be in the Millsboro Parade, but I will be there tomorrow night; at Mango Mikes.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish the Selbyville Parade hadn't gotten cancelled. I was excited to go. Well, I can't go to the yard sale because I have to be in the Millsboro Parade, but I will be there tomorrow night; at Mango Mikes.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, Zach wiil be at Mango Mike's and the year sale. He is not available on the 9th for either performance. Sorry.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The performance tomorrow at the Cheer Center... still on? or off?


If it's on, I'll have to come to school 1st thing in the morning with Drew, I have no other ride. I'll behave.



-Courtney

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The performance tomorrow at the Cheer Center... still on? or off?


If it's on, I'll have to come to school 1st thing in the morning with Drew, I have no other ride. I'll behave.



-Courtney

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Syphard
I'm sorry to tell you this so lat, but I will be able to go to the georgetown parade.
The reason I am late in telling you this is because I had to wait to see if I could go with Joey. I am going with Joey so if you get this message and need me, please call me at 684-2573.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home