Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This Weekend- I need to know now!!-By Thursday Night

Friday 4-8 PM Jungle Jim's Realtor Party-There is a limit of who I can take,but high school students and Labor Day participants get first choice. I will leave SDSA at 3 with the bus, and can stop at IRHS and somewhere in Millsboro if necessary.
Saturday- 1:30-2:30 in Snow Hill leaving my house at 12NOON. I can stop in Selbyville if neccesary. I can't cancel this, so I need everyone who can make it.
Saturday night is a small band wedding in Dewey-details coming-6:30 to 8:30


For Friday 9/5-If no one informs me Thursday, and there are no further postings, then anyone should go who wants too-have your uniform with you tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there if you need me at them all
matthew mcconnell

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can go to the Dewey preformance tonight 6:30-8:30

drew stewart

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mat get a LIFE from ?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home