Thursday, May 07, 2009

Viginia Beach

Parents
We will leave SDSA at 8AM Saturday morning. Ocean View students could be at my house at 7:30AM. They should have khaki pants for the 15 minute performance, not shorts. Before and after, they can wear what they want. I have the band T-shirts.They should bring a lunch,snacks, and drinks as I don't know when or if we"ll be stopping along the way or availability once we are there.Also, we have six drivers so it may be hard to coordinate a single stopping point.I will bring a large cooler of extra drinks. They should have some money for dinner, though I hope to take care of it.We perform at 3:55PM at the 24th st. park in Virginia beach.Awards will be around 5PM. The winning band gets to play at 7 to 7:45PM. We will probably head home around 8PM to get back aroung Selbyville around 12:30. We may stay later if things go well for us. With cell phones we will keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home