Friday, October 24, 2008

Sea Witch

We are playing at 2:45 to 3:45 and 6:15 to 7:15 on the Rehoboth bandstand tomorrow Saturday October 25th. Please arrive one half hour early before each show;it is okay if you can only make one show. Steel, The Show members should have already signed up at SDSA. Please wear Khakis and I will have some black polos-even though, you will probably need a coat.
Some students may be staying in Rehoboth between shows, but I may not be , and can not therefore take responsibility.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr sypherd I can not go to the 6:45 one now my mom said.I can go to the 2:45.
matthew mcconnell

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ican not make any because my mom is sick.thanks
matthew mcconnell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home