Tuesday, June 20, 2006

3 PERFORMANCES TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY JUNE 21ST

The bus leaves my house at 7:30 AM to Georgetown McDonald's at 8:15. From there we go to Milton to the Shell's recreation Center off Rt.16 for the graduation ceremony from 9:30 to 11:30AM.

From there we go to Millsboro civic center for the seniors at 12:45 to 2:00PM

From there we will go to Bishopville, MD. to unload drums for our 7-10PM performance for selected players.

We will get back to my house at 4:00PM. The bus stays home for the night, and I'll pick up the drums on Thursday morning; so if you are selectd and need a ride tomorrow night, I can take four, but some will have to car pool.

Thanks to those who came to practice today; you did great

2 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldnt to the performances today b/c my mom is really busy and she couldnt take me to any and im sorry but i couldnt come last saturday because my sister had a game and casey had to go soo.. ill try to make the nxt couple performances..kk
?melissa?

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm not sure if my mom called but I haven't been able to come to this week's practices or performances because I'm obligated to babysit, which I was asked to do a while back. Luckily, I'll be finished with babysitting after this Friday and I'll definetely be attending to the practices and performances. By the way, I was looking over the performances for tonight and it says the 7-10pm performance is for selected players. Does that mean the only tenors you need will be like Robbie, Matt and Aaron? Or can I come as well?

Get back to me as soon as possible please. I'll call when i get home from babysitting if my mom already hasn't.

Thanks,
Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home